What is MICROFIBER?
Some of our best-selling products are made of Microfiber. So, what is Microfiber?
A microfiber is a super-thin polyester fiber measuring finer than a human hair or even one silk strand. We combine these super-thin, super-strong fibers by tightly weaving them together into yarns of varying weights. The yarns are then tightly woven into fabric of varying weights or GSM (grams per square meter). When microfiber is woven into bed sheets, a lightweight, durable, and comfortable bed linen is created.
Microfiber Sheets are known for the following qualities:
- 100% Durable Polyester
- Wrinkle Resistant with Soft, Smooth Feel
- Available in Plain Weave and Twill Weave
- Hypoallergenic Qualities-Good for the Allergy Sensitive
- Dry and Comfortable-Breathes Well and Does Not Trap Moisture
- Extraordinary Cost Savings
- Easy Care-Machine Washable and Dryable
- Dries 3x Faster than Traditional Cotton Sheets
- Fitted Sheets with Durable All Around Elastic Fitting up to 15” Mattress Depth
- Sheets & Pillowcases
- Bed Skirts
- Bed Scarves
- Shower Curtains
What are 90 GSM Microfiber Tetra Channel Sheets?
These microfiber sheets have Tetra Channel construction utilizing 5 tetra lobes in the weft yarn which moves moisture away from the body, creating a cooler sleeping experience. Bureau Veritas testing has shown that moisture is moved away from the body 50% faster with 40% more moisture evacuation than with normal filaments.
Our Tetra Channel Sheet Qualities:
- 90 GSM Cool-Tetra Premium Microfiber
- Soft, Smooth Feel
- Hem Thread Colors for Sheet Size ID
- 3” Top Hem
- Fits up to 14” Mattress Depth
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Easy Care; Wash & Dries Quickly
What are COTTON/POLYESTER BLEND Sheets?
Our Cotton/Polyester blend sheets combine the best properties of each fiber into one sheet while also providing you with a more affordable sheet option.
- Resists Pilling
- Easy to Clean
- Soft & Durable
- Stain Resistant
- Resistant to Stretching/Shrinking
- Mildew Resistant
- Dries Quickly
- Wrinkle Resistant
Our Blended Sheet Qualities:
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Ring Spun Yarn for Extra Softness and Wrinkle Resistant Capabilities
- Percale Weave Exudes Crisp, Cool Texture
- Fitted Sheet Features Durable All-Around Elastic Fitting up to 16” Mattress Depth
- Up to ½ the Cost of 100% Cotton Sheets
- 200 Thread Count